Wednesday, July 14, 2010

And thus a blog was created.

Let's see... how does one begin the introduction to the stories of her life?

"Say something witty" - you try to help. Hmmm but alas, I am not witty.

"Say something funny" - yeah well same problem there...

This blog is exactly that. It's about a girl/woman who feels like she knows nothing, has nothing to offer, nothing going for her but is desperate to find : THE ONE!

How did I come across the idea of writting a blog? Cigarette break on a Wednesday morning. I was feeling blue and all woe is me, let's throw a pity party when this brilhant idea poped into my mind! Well ok, so maybe it's not so brilhant but hey, it's something to do that will keep my hands out of the huge bowl of cookies I have next to me that keep calling my name!

"So what is this blog about?" you might find yourself wondering. Quite obviously it is about life, love and the last year of my masters degree in biochemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment